Experience exceptional¬†sound with true wireless freedom
The LOGiiX Duet true wireless earbuds deliver a symphony of superior bass and acoustics, while the ergonomic droplet like noise isolating design blocks out excessive noise. Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides a reliable connection and¬†provides high quality uninterrupted sound while the built-in microphones allow you to easily take calls or access your smartphone's virtual assistant¬†with a press of a button.
- Droplet like earbud design
- Sleek charging & carrying case with leather strap
- Convenient button controls for music and calls
- Up to 4 hours of play time on single charge
- Up to 20 hours of total play time with charging case
Smartphones, tablets, laptops or any other device with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Battery charge time: 2 hrs
- Bluetooth version: 5.0 + EDR
- Frequency range: 2.402~2.480GHz
- Speaker impedance: 16Œ©
- Mic sensitivity: -42+3dB
- Speaker sensitivity: 91dB+3dB
- Transmission distance: 10M (~33 feet)
- Talk time: up to 4 hours
- Music time: up to 4 hours
- Standby time: up to 150 hours
- Driver: 6mm
- Charging case battery capacity: 400 mAh
- Earbud battery capacity: 50 mAh each
- Charge time (Earbuds) : 45mins
- Charge time (Case) : 60mins
- Charge time (Case+Earbuds) : 75mins
The blue LED indicator light on the LOGiiX Duets is to indicate that it is powered and ready to pair and cannot be turned off.
Do the LOGiiX Duets come with spare tips?
Yes, the LOGiiX Duets come with a set of 3 replacement silicone tips for various in ear sizes.
Why is Audio only playing through one earbud?
This happens when either earbud has been manually turned off and on by pressing and holding the multi-function button for 3 seconds. To reset the earbuds, simply place both earbuds back into the charging case, close the lid and take them out again. They will automatically turn on and pair to the previously connected device.
What do I do if the audio is cutting out intermittently?
Make sure there is a clear path between your device and LOGiiX Duet. In some cases, the Bluetooth signal can be obstructed by appliances like microwaves, household furniture, walls and other Bluetooth Devices.
How many hours of battery life do I get with the LOGiiX Duets?
You get up to 4 hours of play and talk time on a single charge of the LOGiiX Duets, the Case will allow you to charge your Duets a total for 4 times¬†
What should I do if my LOGiiX Duet isn‚Äôt playing music or connecting to my smartphone?
Try to disconnect the earbuds from the device it is connected to and attempt to use it with a different device. If the issue continues to persist after this, please email us at email@example.com.